Frequently Asked Questions - General
Management interface is for:
- Creating sales groups and sub groups
- Sales agents for populating the system
- Customer groups and subgroups
- Creating your sales process
- Creating reports based on all sales agent input
Note that most sole traders rarely access the management interface
Agent interface is for:
- The individual agent (this can be a sales person or a channel partner), you need to log in as an agent to access and edit individual opportunities
- Entering and tracking individual opportunities for that agents pipeline (Populating the pipeline database)
- Running reports specific to the agent user
Your administrator can change your password.
You must purchase the license or you will not be able to use the system anymore.
There is no limit, but we would recommend that you group your sales people for easy management and reporting.